Destiny Faith Church exists to glorify God and advance His Kingdom. We will build faith, equip people and spread the Word of God. We are more than a church; we are a strong family of believers who are committed to accelerating wealth, health and prosperity through faith principles. We will plant churches that will teach the message of faith and will equip believers to do the work of the ministry. We believe that churches developed in this manner will produce after their own kind and reproduce again. As a result, souls will be saved, lives changes, people delivered, people set free, and families mended.
As someone looking for a church home, frequent visitor, or even if you are a member of DFC, we want you to know the beliefs that we stand firm on.
1. Destiny Faith Church will have a genuine faith-filled worship experience. (John 4:23)
2. Destiny Faith Church will operate in love and unity. (I John 4:7-8; Psalm 133)
3. Destiny Faith Church will utilize 21st century methods to reach people and fulfill the great commission. (Proverbs 11:30; Mark 16:15)
4. Destiny Faith Church will have displays of power. (Acts 1:8, II Corinthians 12:12)
5. Destiny Faith Church will strengthen and develop people to do the work of the ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
6. Destiny Faith Church will operate in excellence. (Colossians 1:10)
7. Destiny Faith Church will teach a life changing word with simplicity and life application. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
Statement of Faith
1. All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God.
2. One True God manifests in 3 distinct persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
4. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
5. Salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ and repentance of sin.
6. Sanctification is the will of God for all believers through obedience to the Word of God and the leading of the Spirit.
7. Every believer should participate in water baptism and observance of Holy Communion.
8. Every believer should seek after the gift of the Holy Ghost with the manifestation of speaking in other tongues.
9. The Church (the body of Christ) consists of all who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
10. Every believer is entitled to walk in the abundant life; spiritually, physically, mentally and financially.
11. The coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to rule and reign on this earth is imminent.
12. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.